“Tell someone today about God’s grace in your own life to see their life changed” –Kenneth Kuykendall
Soul-winning visitation, campaigns, tracts, door-knocking, and crusades are only effective when authentic, genuine, radically-transformed grace is exposed through those who labor. Remember, if God has saved you, He has given you the power, the witness, and the ability to lead others to Himself. This is grace at work. This is our greatest strategy in the harvest fields. Too often we depend upon a method or tactic more than our actual experience of grace. Remember these five simple truths when sharing your faith with others:
1. Search your heart for any indifference and be clean.
2. Ask God to open the door with someone who is lost and be ready.
3. Look for those openings that God may send and be sensitive.
4. Understand that you are equipped by the Spirit and be reliant.
5. As you speak to the individual, simply tell him what God has done for you and be real.
Soul-winning can be summarized in this simple thought: it is ordinary people telling ordinary people about an extraordinary God. Tell someone today about God’s grace in your own life to see their life changed.
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING: Matthew 5-6
© 2017 Seeds for the Soul. All Rights Reserved.Moses Theme by Church Themer